Please allow 7-10 days due to current postal delays.
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON LYSOL AND OTHER CLEANING PRODUCTS EVER AGAIN!
• Suitable for households, travel, business, healthcare industries. It's easy to bring and use.
• Ultraviolet (UV-C) light help to eliminate 99% bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Remove odors, bacteria, and dust motes which cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies.
• Maintenance room, closet, and to put around the house supplies of clean living. To avoid being covered by bacteria.
• Portable design: space saving, to sterilize in the required area at any time.
• Products used in daily life, chopsticks, spoons, dishes, telephone handsets, desk, toilets, public places, automobile, etc, free from harmful bacterial pathogens. Keeping your rooms, closets and household appliances in a “Germ Free” antiseptic environment.
• Powered either by Micro USB cable or by 4x 1.5V AAA batteries. It's safe and energy-saving
UV-C Lamp: 3W Lamp. Rated Power: 3W(MAX) Bulb Life: 20000hrs. UV Wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm). Radiation: ＞2000uw/cm². Work environment: 0 to 50 ℃. Battery Life: 3hrs(MAX) Power Supply: 4*AAA batteries Certificate(s): CE, FCC, RoHS, Lab Test Report. Color: White